2024 COVERS

2024 covers

Welcome to the Dark Side!

We are writers mainly from Australia and New Zealand who write speculative fiction with romantic elements. Be it fantasy, paranormal, dark urban fantasy, futuristic and everything in between.

Tuesday 7 November 2023

DarkSider News: November 2023!

    



“There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.”
~ Walt Disney





NEW MEMBER WELCOME!

L.A. Monteiro

L. A. Monteiro is a fantasy romance author based in Australia.

She’s an Eurasian second-generation Australian and an expert at living between worlds. Her stories tend to feature a diverse cast of characters that reflect her lived experience.

For ten years she used her communications degree to write for other people. Then (to prove she could) she started writing fiction. Now she works part-time to allow time for the stories in her head.

In 2020 she won the KSP Writers’ Centre ‘Spooky stories’ competition and was a finalist in Writing WA’s ‘Flashing the cover’ competition. She was selected for the Peter Cowan Writing Centre’s emerging writers program in 2021 and came first in the Romance Writers Australia Spicy Bites short story competition in 2023. 

She writes contemporary romance, urban fantasy, paranormal and monster romance.

Find L.A. on the DarkSider website






CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!


Let's congratulate Efthalia for achieving her B.A. in Ancient History and Archaeology!










EVENTS



Supanova
Brisbane
11-12 November


will feature DarkSider:
HM Hodgson





Maleny Handmade & Artisan Markets
Maleny Community Centre, QLD
10-12 November


will feature DarkSider:
Bernadette Rowley
(Sat & Sun)





A Romantic Rendezvous 2024
Australian Romance Readers Association (ARRA)
Various locations
March 2024


Bernadette Rowley joins the line up in Brisbane.






Books In-Sight Melbourne
Q Events Melbourne
15 February 2025


will feature DarkSider:
Lilliana Rose

Tickets not yet available. 




Perfectly Published Perth
Perth Town Hall
18 July 2024


will feature DarkSiders:
Keri Arthur
TJ Nichols






Love on the Beach
Hilton Ballroom, Surfers Paradise
24 February 2024


will feature DarkSiders:
Cassie Laelyn pre-order form
HM Hodgson
Mila Young pre-order form


Tickets are sold out! 
But join the Facebook group and 
follow the Buy/Sell thread regarding tickets.





Once Upon a Fairytale Author Signing Event
Western Sydney
9 June 2024


will feature DarkSiders:
HM Hodgson
Mila Young





BABE - Ballgown and Books Event
The Dome, Sydney 
31 May - 1 June 2025


will feature DarkSider:
Mila Young

Tickets not yet available.



Getting Witch With It
Salem, USA
14 September 2024


will feature DarkSider:
Mila Young

Details not available yet. 





Readers Unleashed
Cairns
14-15 March 2025


will feature DarkSider:
Cassie Laelyn

Tickets not yet available.








NEW RELEASES



Phoenix Spy
Book 1, Brothers of Fire
TJ Nichols
Released: 28 October


Set in the same world as the Familiar Mates series but following the royal phoenix shifters of Mont de Leucoy. 

Many deaths ago phoenix shifter Dalmon Vecker created the Coven, and once again he is running it instead of being king or heir or any of the other roles he has played to safeguard the secrets he and his brothers keep. Now the Coven is under threat as some want to expose shifters to humans.








Wolf Lust
Book 5, Outcast Pack
TJ Nichols
Released: in audio format
Simon Hume gave up everything when he left his pack and marriage. Some days, he wonders if he did the right thing, but his ex-wife has moved on, and they are better friends than they were lovers. But trying to date when everything has changed, he’s on the wrong side of thirty-five, and he’s still figuring out how to be a gay wolf shifter is harder than he expected. While he’d never say it aloud, he’s lonely and enjoyed being married. Drew and River’s wedding is not easing that feeling.

Miles McCallum knows that if he doesn’t take the chance soon, it’s going to slip through his fingers. But whenever he is about to ask his wolf best friend out, the words never form because Simon is way out of his league. With the alcohol flowing at the wedding and Simon more than happy to dance with him, Miles knows this is it, and he isn’t going to leave the party with his tail between his legs.

Can one night that could be written off as a drunken mistake become more when neither of them wants to mess up their friendship or be forced to leave the pack if things don’t work out?

Wolf Lust is a steamy friends-to-lovers wolf shifter romance featuring a wolf who’s scared to risk his heart only to find it safely held by the man who has secretly wanted him from the day they first met.







Killer's Kiss
Book 11, Lizzie Grace
Keri Arthur
Released: 24 October


An ancient vampire has returned to Castle Rock, and with her comes an even older evil intent on revenge…

After tumultuous events in Canberra forced Lizzie Grace to confront her demons—literal and figurative—she returns to Castle Rock, hoping the stalemate with Aiden O’Connor can finally be resolved.

Of course, for that to happen, she first has to talk to the man, and Lizzie is fighting a major case of cowardice.

But cowardice holds no weight against the force of evil, and this one has a specific target in mind—Maelle Defour, the vampire Lizzie has an uneasy relationship with.

As Aiden steps up to fight for everything he wants—including Lizzie—darkness is unleashed on the reservation. One that can turn those who look at it into stone.

But the greatest threat to Lizzie might not be the demon or the vampires creating bloody chaos, but the wild magic itself. 

Because the wellspring is out of control, and the only way to stop it is to invoke an ancient ritual.

One that might kill the precious child she carries.

get 20% off, code on the site.






50 Shades of Orc
Seasonal Spice Novella
L.A. Monteiro
Released: 2 October


An arrogant billionaire orc shifter is the leader of a race stranded on earth. He's desperate to find a woman who can breed with his dying race, but when he finds a woman who smells so good he can barely resist her, he finds she has secrets dangerous to them both.

This spicy orc romance explores an uncontrollable, animal attraction. The first in the Seasonal Spice novellas, this short novel delivers a deliciously spicy romance that's easy to devour and sure to satisfy.






Monster's Plaything
Book 1, Monster & Me
Mila Young
Released: October as Special Edition


The Monster King wants to play…

It's been 1097 days and 14 hours since I've been locked in this place.
And they've come to me every night.
The monsters in my dreams worship my body.
And when I wake up, I'm desperate for more…
But they’re never there to finish me off.

Dr. Holloway says I can leave the asylum if I start to take my meds, but I've always hated how they made me feel...and I'm not sure that I agree with them that I'm actually crazy.

Because dreams don’t make you crazy, right?
I've got to start living someday though...so I finally take the plunge and obey so I can get out. My dreams stop, and the monsters disappear. I’m finally starting a new life.

And that's when he comes...the monster king.
Evidently my little dreams, weren't just dreams. And he and his demon horde were feeding off my lust.
Their glowing eyes, sharp teeth, jagged claws…and big c**ks…
They’re all real.

The Monster King wants me back. I’m their favorite plaything after all.
And I just might want to play.







Monster's Obsession
Book 2, Monster & Me
Mila Young
Released: October as Special Edition


The monsters already own my body…but do they want my heart…

Left to die in a monstrous land, I’m saved by the monster I least expect.
He hates me. But he loves what my body can do for him.

I shouldn’t want to keep him.
I shouldn’t want to keep all of them.
I’m just their plaything after all.

But one by one, they find their way into my heart.
And even as the world falls apart around me…

I realize that I’ve become just as obsessed with my monsters…as they are with me.

Buy 







Pivot: Spooky Tales with a Twist
D.D. Line
Released: 30 September


It was a week before they found her. Covered in filth and grime, there was no doubt the tiny body had long since parted from her mortal coil.

Breathers! They were all the same. Weak, pathetic, oxygen-stealing meat sacks intent on cheating death.

No one cheated Death.

Pivot brings you sixteen spooky tales with a twist you won’t always see coming.

Murderous villains, ghostly encounters, horrifying choices, and evil monsters-embrace the dark, the devious, and the macabre.

From murder to revenge to the mysterious, this short story collection covers a range of timeless mythical creatures, modern-day dilemmas, and the bittersweet taste of revenge.

Read it with the lights off.





Fae's Witch
Book 5, Fated Mates of the Fae Royals
Helen Walton
Released: 20 October


Loathe to want her. Annoyed to want him. Destined for more.

Pepper
Everyone wants the services of a witch. Spells and potions are my commodities, even though humans are skeptics and supernatural creatures are in hiding, making it harder than ever to make a living. When a distant relative asks for my help, I try to say no. Dreams of my death haunt me whenever I’m in this town, but I can’t deny the only family I have left. And then I meet him. The Fae Prince. He despises me on sight, but I want him more than I’ve ever wanted another man. What’s up with that?

Lorcan
The past never leaves me. It’s left a bloodstain on my hands I can’t seem to scrub clean even though it’s been centuries since I killed the Trappers. The Fae King has given me the task of bringing my sister home to the Summer Court. A task I relish until I meet her. The witch. Now the past is in my face. A beautiful face that I want to kiss when I should loathe the sight of her. I can’t stop thinking about her. The more time I spend near her, the worse my obsession gets. Then the past becomes the present, and I’m faced with losing more than I ever imagined possible.

Fae’s Witch is the fifth standalone romance in the Summer Court fantasy romance series featuring powerful Fae royals who find their fated mates on their quest to save the Fae.

It’s perfect for fans of portal worlds, intrigue, suspense, heartfelt emotions, explosive chemistry, love, and happily ever after.







Never Say Die
Book 1, Thornwood Academy
LJ Swallow
Released: 24 October in audio


Excuse me if I’m a little dead inside.

I tried to attend a human school, but they didn’t appreciate my behavior. Personally, I found biology class more interesting when the dissected animals fought back. The school didn’t.

My parents searched for somewhere new to send their deviant daughter, and doors open when your father is Dorian Blackwood. Then they close firmly behind once he dumps you inside an exclusive supernatural academy, along with instructions to become ‘a touch more amiable’.

Says the guy who spent his teen years tearing throats out. Luckily, I’ve inherited my father's sociopathic tendencies and my mother’s magical skills, a lethal yet useful combination when navigating academy life.

Thornwood Academy. Home to the elite who strive to excel—and now me, who strives to leave. Since the supernaturals revealed themselves to the world, the unluckiest human kids join the vampires and witches at Thornwood. Hopefully, the humans aren’t dissected in this biology class.

I don’t care that nobody trusts me, but when the headmaster’s son is found unalived, fingers point at Dorian’s darkling daughter. Ridiculous. I would’ve reanimated the bullying asshole and demanded he perform tricks. Such a wasted opportunity.

If I want help clearing my name, I need to become ‘a touch more amiable’ to the three guys who seem oddly fascinated by me. Somebody doesn’t want the accords between humans and supes to last, and I’m not taking the blame just because I’m a Blackwood.

Meet Violet Blackwood: half-vampire, half-witch, smart, sarcastic, and slightly unhinged. 

Never Say Die is the first in a new supernatural academy series from LJ Swallow, author of the Nightworld Academy books. The Thornwood Academy series features a girl who isn't afraid to use her dark side, a magic school where humans mix with vampires and witches, and three guys with secrets in a town filled with murder and mystery. Thornwood Academy is a slow-burn paranormal romance… almost as glacial as our heroine.












Non Spec-Fic


The Wild Side
L.A. Monteiro
Released: 23 February


Tessa is an uptight lawyer ready to shake off a bad breakup at a metal gig, even though it’s not her scene. When she stumbles into Tim, a sweet-hearted and hot metalhead, sparks fly before she realises he’s the lead singer of the band. Then the sparks ignite!

Tim has been burnt by exes only after his fame. He knows he should be wary of this girl looking for a good time, but he can’t seem to keep his eyes – or his hands – off her.







The Devil Inside
Leisl Leighton
Book 2, Stormhaven Rock Star Romance
Released: 1 November


Dark secrets. A mysterious past. And an unforgettable passion.

After months in a coma, music promoter Melissa Linklater wakes up to a world she doesn't remember. She's shocked to discover she's married - to Phil Paris, the intensely handsome drummer of world-famous band The Sidhe - and has a baby daughter. She has lost the memory of the last eight years of her life. Phil, their baby and his bandmates are all strangers.

Phil is devastated that Mel can't remember her years with him. He needs her to remember - because he is nothing without his wife. Fame and wealth, even his music, no longer bring him joy. The only things that matter are Mel and their baby. He throws all he is into helping Mel remember, but instead of recovering memories of them, she starts to remember a secret past and a web of lies that threatens to destroy everything she knew about herself.

Someone else is also after those secrets. As her mysterious stalker escalates from anonymous phone calls to break-ins and physical threats, the police and her doctors don't believe her - but Phil does. While she still can't remember anything about her life with him, she does feel things for him - passionate, needful things that make her want to trust him with her darkest secrets. Will sharing those secrets make them closer or bring more danger to their door?





Keep
Book 2, Fury Brothers
Anna Hackett
Released: 19 October


My boss is a tough, grumpy bounty hunter—and a hot single dad—and now he’s sworn to keep me safe, whether I like it or not.

My name’s Macy, and I always look on the bright side of things. Life’s too short not to. Super grump extraordinaire Colton Fury is the total opposite. Luckily for him, along with the muscled bod, tattoos, and rugged face, it works for him.

When I start getting creepy calls at the office and someone breaks into my house, it becomes clear I’m a target, and Colt sort of…loses his mind. He turns even bossier and more protective.

Now I’m living with him and his super cute daughter, and trying very hard to remember that I can’t let myself fall for him.

Before long, there’s kissing, touching, and a whole lot more. Colt tells me—okay, more like growls at me—that he doesn’t do relationships. And I promise him no strings or complications.

Every day that passes, the complications are growing and I’m starting to realize I want them. All of them.

But soon, it’s not only me in danger, and it’s not only Colt who’ll risk it all to save the people he loves.




Also available as a Special Edition







Lustman to the Rescue
Helen Walton
Book 5, Hollywood Hearts
Released: 30 October



Can a superhero give her an orgasm?

Emily
Acting has become a major part of who I am. So well, in fact, my ex-boyfriends didn’t know I’d never reached orgasm. When my roommate, Jake, helps me out of an awkward and embarrassing situation with a Halloween costume, and learns of my failings, he seems determined to prove he’ll be the first man to give me an orgasm.

I’ve lusted after Jake forever and I might even have feelings for him, so it’s a bad idea, right?

 
Jake
I’ve had a thing for my roommate, Emily, since the day I met her. I jumped at the chance to rescue her when she needed a roommate. I’ll do more than that to be the first man to give her an orgasm.

Now to make sure I’m the only man.

Lustman to the Rescue is the humorous fifth standalone book in the Hollywood Hearts short story series. If you like instalove, holiday romance, and a quick read then you’ll love Helen Walton’s charming romance.







Silk: Spicy Bites Anthology 2023
also features the story 
Alicia A'Dore Presents
L.A. Monteiro
Released: 12 August



From London in the 1820s to wartime in the 1940s and beyond, silk has been a decadent secret between lovers or a sensual slip of precious material covering the promise of heaven.

Enjoy the erotic warmth of a work-roughened hand sliding teasingly, torturously along a bare, silken thigh. Or go on a rendezvous with pure passion and pleasure. But why stop there?

In Romance Writers of Australia's Spicy Bites 2023 anthology, our amazing erotica writers will tempt and tease you. They'll take you to the far reaches of space, through moments in time, and to places where only the angels dare to sing.

This is a collection of heat, passion, the sweetest taboos and the rich decadence you'd expect from the luxury of Silk.











PRE-ORDERS




Shield of Fire
Book 4, Relic Hunters
Keri Arthur
Expected Release: 19 March 2024


A new relic, a new threat...


This book is currently available for pre-order on Apple, Amazon, and Nook. Kobo & Google Play will be added once the proofreading has been finished.






Dark Moon Secrets
Book 1, Witch Moon
Lilliana Rose
Expected Release: 16 November


Chosen for a life she doesn’t want, Tanjie is been thrown into a magical world she never knew existed. She’s got powers that need to be controlled before she hurts someone.

Managing a store which is a cover for those who aren’t human. She’s the hope for the future.

Tanjie must learn quickly otherwise her mistakes will cost her life.






Claiming the Fae Crown
Monster Brides
Lilliana Rose
 Multi author series
Expected Release: 15 November


Elfyda must end a war against the fae enemy.

Elfyda isn’t about to stay in the castle and be betrothed to a fae male. Escaping during her brother’s coronation, she goes to the human realm ready for adventure. She finds so much more, especially with Ryker. Elfyda has the freedom she always wanted, and a life she can live as her own.

When fae guards find her, to take her home, she can’t refuse them. War has broken out, the Formorians have come to destroy the fae. As the last remaining princess of the royal bloodline which is strong in the fae magic, she is their only hope.

Problem is, she’s married to Ryker, and as human he will never be accepted. If Ryker comes back with her he could be killed.

Can Elfyda find a way for Ryker to be accepted and claim the fae crown?







Moon Vow
Part 4, The Artemis Curse
D.D. Line
Expected Release: 4 September 2024


A moment of truth. A play on words. An unveiling of myth and malice.

Karisa reveals her identity, hoping her friends understand her mission and the rising stakes, but their reactions, especially Garrett’s, leave her feeling more confused and alone than ever. Torn between her heart’s desire and keeping one step ahead of the Shadow Master, her future has never been more precarious.

Now her forewarning has become Takoda’s reality. The great battle is upon them. Persons unknown attack a wizard within the university walls. The enemy takes a witch hostage to ensure Karisa’s compliance, and a long-forgotten verse reveals more than anyone thought possible.

With Tempest’s shadow mages overrunning the university, the professors and students must fight for their lives. Failure is not an option, but now the one person meant to save them, Karisa, is nowhere to be seen.

Moon Vow is the fourth book in the 5-part story, The Artemis Curse. Parts one through to four end on a cliffhanger, with the fifth book concluding the tale. 








Their Pretty Little Monster
Book 1, Monsters Night
Mila Young 
Expected Release: 1 June 2024



Monsters ate my blurb...






Winterfall Destiny
Book 10, Nightworld Academy
LJ Swallow
Expected Release: 13 May 2024


Winterfall Destiny is the fourth book in the Nightworld Academy: Winterfall series. Other books in the series must be read first.

The Winterfall series is a 'life after academy' series featuring all the characters from the original Nightworld Academy series.

More details soon!

Release date expected to be brought forward.






Wings of Ivory and Ice
Book 3, Her Dragons Reborn
LJ Swallow
Expected Release: 2 December


Wings of Ivory and Ice is the final book in the dragon shifter romanceseries Her Dragons Reborn.

If you like sexy dragon shifters, steamy romance, fated mates, magic, courts and royalty, plus a strong heroine who doesn't have to choose her prince, start the series today with Wings of Ruby and Flame.

The book will be available much sooner than the listed date.






Live to Tell
Book 4, Thornwood Academy
LJ Swallow
Expected Release: 7 February 2024


Thornwood Academy’s darkling detective is back for more as she investigates the secrets of the mysterious tiara and pursues those plotting against the supernatural council.

Live To Tell is the fourth book in a new YA supernatural academy series from LJ Swallow,author of the Nightworld Academy books. The Thornwood Academy series features a girl who isn't afraid to use her dark side, a magic school where humans mix with vampires and witches, and the three guys who she’d like to stay alive.

Live To Tell begins a new mystery for Violet and her three guys and continues the slow burn but simmering romance. Other books in the series must be read first.

More details soon.
Release date will be moved forward.







Blood Cursed
Book 3, Gods Cursed
Leisl Leighton
Expected Release: 14 November


A secret blood curse; a love worth fighting for.

Failed witch Korinna Soteira needs to figure out how to control her powers before the moon rises on the first night of Oestra. She can’t allow the disaster that killed all the people of Pompeii 2,000 years ago to occur again. Especially if it endangers the life of her beloved Tamuel.

If it was up to her, she’d never use her magic, but if she and Tamuel are to release the trapped HeartsBlood Gem spirit and vanquish the evil witch Clodia, she will need every ounce of her power and more. The problem is the one spell that might allow her to control her magic – a spell she can only access with her cursed blood – is forbidden to her because of how dangerous it could be.

But Korinna will do anything to get her hands on that spell, even if the consequence might destroy the one thing worth living for: her love.

If you love stories with magic, beta heroes, witches, second chance romance, curses and meddling gods and goddesses all wrapped up with a sexy HEA, then Soul Cursed is the story for you. Discover the magic of the Gods Cursed Series and download your copy today.





Phoenix King
Book 2, Brothers of Fire
TJ Nichols
Expected Release: 4 February 2024



Gerrit's story.
Snowed in with a would be assassin...

Phoenix King is book 2 of the Brothers of Fire series about the royal phoenix shifters of Mont de Leucoy. If you love mm fated mates, past lives, princes, and spies, join the phoenixes.

Brothers of Fire is set in the same world as the Familiar Mates series, but stands alone.

Pre-Order







Non Spec-Fic


The Lust Giving
Helen Walton
Book 6, Hollywood Hearts
Expected Release: 17 November


Can a childhood crush last forever?

Claire
I’ve lusted after my best friend’s brother since we were teenagers and I first discovered boys. Pretending I didn’t was easy with my acting skills. Apart from the one and only time we kissed, but Travis left. Now he’s back, and my stupid heart still beats erratically for him.

Then I learn he still has feelings for me…

Travis
Leaving Claire was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. I was only a teenager with my dream career within my grasp. After all my hard work, I couldn’t give it up for my teenage crush on my sister’s best friend, but I never stopped thinking about her.

So, I chose a movie role where I knew I’d get to come back home to win Claire over. If I still loved her after all this time, then I’d act on those feelings.

The Lust Giving is the emotional fourth standalone book in the Hollywood Hearts short story series. If you like instalove, holiday romance, and a quick read then you’ll love Helen Walton’s charming romance.








SALES


Gods and Monsters Ebook bundle
Books 1-4 + bonus stories, Gods and Monsters
Mila Young


I am a Legend. Born to fight Death itself. Sworn to act as Zeus’ thunderbolt against the darkness.

But I’d give it all up for one last kiss with the god who stole my heart…

I never wanted to carry my family's legacy. But blood ties cannot be broken, and I’ll keep the promise I made my father on his dying bed. Legendary monsters hunt in city streets of Chicago, and my job was to take down the worst.
I’ve trained with Heracles.
Been blessed with super human powers.
What I’ve never done is fallen in love—until Apollo crossed my path. But he isn’t the only god to catch my attention. Poseidon and Ares have arrived. Hades is here too, and with him comes a darkness that leaves behind a trail of human bodies. Heracles and my gut instinct urges me to destroy this creature, but each step brings me closer to the truth…

Darkness cannot win…or the Earth will tumble into chaos and I’ll lose the go I’ve come to love…

This Paranormal Romance box set is a complete collection of four eBooks in the international bestselling series, Gods and Monsters.

Apollo Is Mine
Poseidon Is Mine
Ares Is Mine
Hades Is Mine
+ Two Bonus stories

Every complete novel offers a scorching hot, addictive paranormal romance.
These full length novels are mythology based fantasy romances that feature a monster slaying heroine and her hot Greek Gods. Be prepared for heart-thumping fights, steamy love, magic, prophecies, mythical creatures, fantasy, paranormal and mythology legends, and a hell of a lot of Hades!






Manicures and Mayhem
Books 1, Beautiful Beasts
Mila Young and Kim Faulks
On Sale on Amazon


I never considered myself special... far from it. But when my father told me I'm marrying a demon, I did the next best thing.

I opted to attend a supernatural academy to escape. Next thing I know, I'm whisked away to a place filled with shifters and vampires.
There is no welcome committee with my father being the Master Vampire in town. Instead, I'm an outcast and on everyone's hit list.
When I find a dead body in my room, I definitely know I'm in over my head. It seems everyone is set to remind me of my place… including the three devastatingly handsome wolf shifters who are paying me too much attention.
And falling for them is asking for trouble when they are my family's direct enemy. I know I should escape, but that's not an option with what is waiting for me beyond the academy walls, so I have to fight for what I want.
Fate has a crappy sense of humor, way worse than mine, and it seems my destiny is filled with danger and temptations.

Prepare yourself for side-splitting hillariousness and super hot Wolf shifters in this slow-burn romance.




also free on Mila's website.








COVERS



Blood Kissed
Book 1, Lizze Grace
Keri Arthur
Expected Release: TBA in Hardcover










OTHER



Mila Young

Interested in a Special Edition of Mark Me? Fill in the Expression of Interest Form.







Leisl Leighton

Leisl talks about the playlist for The Devil Inside over at Romance.com.au




    



L.A. Monteiro












Helen Walton

Join Helen's Review Club.








Lilliana Rose

You can request an ARC of
Dark Moon Secrets on Booksprout.













Bernadette Rowley

The People's Princess (Book 9) and The King's Blade (Book 10) in The QueenMaker's Saga is now available wide.

Check all Bernadette's book links on Books2Read.


 



~~~
Congratulations to our DarkSiders! 
Happy Reading everyone. Be safe & well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

check out all our books on our dsdu-books shelf:
DarkSide DownUnder's book lists (dsdu-books shelf)