2024 COVERS

2024 covers

Welcome to the Dark Side!

We are writers mainly from Australia and New Zealand who write speculative fiction with romantic elements. Be it fantasy, paranormal, dark urban fantasy, futuristic and everything in between.

Monday 4 June 2012

Magic Thursday winner

by Rowena Cory Daniells


Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about their favourite music. The copy of Price of Fame goes to Serix who said:
 
 'I'm not really sure if I have a favorite since there's so many different choices that I love altogether. Everything brings something new and different to the table and as long as it's something that has the ability to make me emit some sort of emotion just from the lyrics and the beat of the song I'm won over.'
 
Music has a way of reaching past our thinking mind into the primitive part of our brain that connects with our emotions. So Serix, if you email me.  rowena(at)corydaniells(dot)com   



I will organise getting a copy of the book to you.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

check out all our books on our dsdu-books shelf:
DarkSide DownUnder's book lists (dsdu-books shelf)