2024 COVERS

2024 covers

Welcome to the Dark Side!

We are writers mainly from Australia and New Zealand who write speculative fiction with romantic elements. Be it fantasy, paranormal, dark urban fantasy, futuristic and everything in between.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

The winner of Fairy Bad Day competition


The winner of my Fairy Bad Day competition is JJ!

JJ, if you could email me at amanda at amandasbhy dot com (no spaces) or contact me via my website with your postal details I'll get a copy of Fairy to you just as soon as they arrive (which is hopefully in the next day or two!)

3 comments:

  1. Yay my nose wriggling worked this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for nose wriggling!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome cover! I love it and will look for your book now :)

    ReplyDelete

check out all our books on our dsdu-books shelf:
DarkSide DownUnder's book lists (dsdu-books shelf)